Food for Thought Luncheon
Wednesday, August 9
11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Music City Center
Karl Dean Ballroom
Not included in any registration. Tickets are $30 per person through July 14; $45 after July 14 and on-site. Available in limited quantity and are subject to selling out. Tickets can be purchased online through the registration portal.
Must present ticket for entry. If you arrive late, seating and/or meal service may no longer be available.
Amelia Rose Earhart
Single-Engine Aircraft Pilot who Flew Around the World;
President of Fly with Amelia Foundation
Create Your Flight Plan for Team Success
As a boundary-breaking around the world pilot, Amelia Rose Earhart knows exactly what it takes to venture into uncharted territory; now she’s sharing her one-of-a-kind perspective and strategy with you.
With the odds stacked against her, Amelia brought her own bold idea to life in 2014, piloting a small plane (Pilatus PC-12NG) 28,000 nautical miles around the globe. To accomplish this, Amelia self-funded her private, instrument and commercial flight training, went through open-water survival training, crafted a strategic business plan to design, fund and market her around the world attempt, helped to design and build a custom auxiliary fuel tank for the trip, grew a large and passionate social following to spread the word, raised close to $2 million in partnerships with 28 corporations, founded and ran a charity organization to send numerous teenage girls to flight school, and more. All this to honor the American hero she was named after: Amelia Earhart.
- APCO Agency Training Program Certifications
- Chapter Growth Number Membership Award
- Chapter Growth Percentage Membership Award
- Membership Density Award
- Hearth-baked rolls
- Classic Caesar Salad- chopped romaine, garlic focaccia croutons, shaved parmesan cheese, macerated Roma tomato wedge, chopped chives, classic Caesar dressing
- Chicken marsala, roasted mushrooms, creamy baby spinach risotto, and lemon broccolini
- Music City Center chess pie with bourbon barrel sugar crust & field berry sauce or
Layered dark & white chocolate mousse martini with chocolate pirouette & spiked whipped cream
Food for Thought Luncheon sponsored by